Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Me,myself and I


I´ve never liked to talk much about myself... but now I´ve started I´ll try to do " my task".
I was born on Thursday, in October, and what´s more in the green and rainny lands of Galicia, North West of Spain...
I studied in Santiago de Compostela and in Madrid.I had a wonderful time at university and I met some very interesting people there.
Then I met my husband and after a time I decided to come to La Palma and start working here.
Now, I have two wonderful sons.
Living in this tiny island is sometimes difficult...that´s why I travel as much as I can afford.I love going out and mixing with the crowds of people in big cities, visiting places that are just the opposite of this island, going to the opera or just shopping in a big centre.And then, when I come back home I can appreciate the peace and the light of this wonderful island.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Concy, I like your blog and the topics as well. I would have put more bigger pictures in it and some Santa Cruz ones, especialy from Mirador. Nice to see you on the blogosphere. Mihai from Romania